Sunday, January 14

Ashley and Allegra Hicks



Ashley and Allegra Hicks have been designing interiors together since their first married home in New York in 1990. Ashley Hicks is the son of the late, talented, David Hicks.

Ashley and Allegra work for private clients in the UK, Europe and the United States. Many of their projects utilize the growing range of interiors product designed by the couple, from Allegra's rugs, fabrics and home accessories featured on their website, to Ashley’s furniture. Their style has been described as 'wonderfully modern interiors, which manage to happily blend old and new with a subtle, ethnic style'.

Their first book Design Alchemy, features eight of their projects.

photos from Design Alchemy

6 comments:

Style Court said...

I especially like the images you used here.

design dna said...

beauty beauty. they have an island house somewhere that is nuts.

Anna Spiro said...

Oh, I love Allegra Hicks and I love, love, love her beautiful beach house in the Bahamas. It is one of my all time favourite houses.

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

WOW I love their designs I specialy love the second picture. Lovely :)

Anonymous said...

I love the Hicks' designs, including David's... I have a few of his books. I got to be friends with his great-niece when I lived in Wales. Very interesting family. Great blog!

ALL THE BEST said...

Fairfax, I love all the Hick's designs. I have a few of David Hicks books too. Now that I am living in the UK I have had much more exposure. Just great!