Sunday, January 7

Muriel Brandolini


One of my favorite designers is Muriel Brandolini. To have a signature style but not be ruled by it takes confidence. To have a signature style and still feel free to reinvent yourself takes curiosity and a good eye for design. And that's where Muriel excels.

Photo above (Elle Magazine) of her Upper East Side townhouse. The neoclassical banquettes in the study are upholstered in a mix of vintage fabrics from France, Japan, and India; the Bells side table by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec is from Galerie Kreo, the Rios rug is by Fedora Design, and the chandelier is Venetian.

4 comments:

Style Court said...

You captured her style so well here. Nice post.

Anonymous said...

Would ya look at that kooky carpet that is reflecte in the wee coffee table. Priceless!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I linked over from blogger friend, Pink Mohair. And can I tell you, I am crazy in love with this picture. And so happy to have found your blog. Yay!!

ALL THE BEST said...

My Marrakech thanks for your posting. I will link to your site for a look. I just love this photo too! Her rooms are FAB!