Saturday, November 6

Save the Date: Design Bloggers Conference

click image to enlarge

Join interior design bloggers, new media innovators, and interior design industry leaders for the inaugural Design Bloggers Conference in LA - February 28 - March 2, 2011.

This premier two-day conference for new media and the interior design industry offers a unique opportunity to learn about and discuss the intersection of interior design with the world of new media including blogging, social media, and more.

I will be speaking along with Jan Showers, Barclay Butera, Tobi Fairley, Grace Bonney, Tracy Porter, Cassandra LaValle, Paloma Contreras, Stacy Kunstel, Anne Sage and Clinton Smith.

Register now and qualify for the Early Registration fee of $395. After January 16, 2011 the registration fee will increase to $495.

5 comments:

Karena said...

Ronda,

I know this will be a great event and will try to rework my schedule. I was at EEE's booksigning last night for her new book "The World of Madelaine Castaing" What a fun event!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Kelly Green said...

Sounds like a wonderful event - now we just need to get one just like this in Australia! Seriously though - i would love to attend - is it open to all?
KG

LesleySW said...

It sounds amazing. I looked at the agenda and I really wish I could attend. But...it's frankly a little too expensive for me. It's not the registration itself...it's the registration, the hotel, the air fare, etc.

But I think it's a fantastic idea and I hope you all have fun.

Rima said...

Sounds like fun! I'll try to make it..

www.rimanasser.com

carries design musings said...

I truly hope you do something like this in NYC!