Saturday, May 3

Shopping on Saturday

I stumbled upon a most wonderful website today. I know, there are so many handbag labels on the market, but there was something special about these bags that caught my eye. London-based Belen Echandia is luxury company with a personal touch. All Belen Echandia's collections are produced by hand in a European atelier in tiny quantities. Soft leather, beautiful colors and a unique personal service distinguishes this line from other brands.

Be Mine £395

Indulge Me £395

I'm Yours Tote £395

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you! They are beautiful!! Love the pink one.
Kim

Anonymous said...

I THINK I NEED THAT LAST ONE!!

cassandra said...

ohhhh... INDULGE ME! love it. and it comes in my favorite yummy caramel brown too... such a find!

A home far away said...

Oh as many of us girls I love, love love bags! I am looking for a white one for this coming summer!

I am showing 2 of my favorite bags on my blog,under Allmänt/Mix.

Feel welcome to visit:-)
Gunilla in Singapore

la la Lovely said...

They are all so pretty...and the names are fabulous... Indulge Me is my fav.
Thanks for sharing
-Trina

Ana said...

I love the fushia...such a bold statement piece!

Joslyn said...

oh i'm awfully smitten with that white tote!