Friday, April 24

Rural Intelligence


I am so proud of my friend Michael Devine. He is everywhere these days. Most recently he is featured in Rural Intelligence. Rural Intelligence is the brainchild of journalists Marilyn Bethany, who lives full-time in Columbia County, NY, and Dan Shaw, who lives full-time in Litchfield County, CT. Both have worked as editors and reporters at The New York Times and New York Magazine.

Rural Intelligence treats this uniquely sophisticated rural region of the country as one big neighborhood and provides a place for full-time residents and weekenders to come together to share their passion for culture and country life.

A big thank you for mentioning All the Best. I loved being described as an "influential website out of Scotland" and The LIST being called the equivalent of "Hall-of-Fame" status. Very cool! Thank you.

3 comments:

vicki archer said...

Well done Ronda and so true, xv.

ALL THE BEST said...

Thank you Vicki! After 2 1/2 years of blogging, I still find it all very exciting! I hope I never lose the feeling...I don't think I will! :-)
xoxo

Karena said...

You have been such an inspiration! Ronda your endeavors have given so people in the arts a well deserved spotlight on their talent.