Saturday, April 10

Off to Venice

Tomorrow I am off to Venice for The Design Leadership Summit. DLS is an annual event hosted by Peter Sallick and Meg Touborg of Design Investors and Keith Granet of Granet & Associates. This amazing event is dedicated to inspiring community and improving business practices amongst accomplished design professionals. Discussions on leadership, people management, business strategy and media marketing are the backbone of this event. And, while I am thrilled to be speaking, nothing comes close to my anticipation of hearing the keynote address tomorrow night by Nicholas Haslam and a dinner at the Fortuny Museum featuring keynote speaker Axel Vervoordt. You can follow me on Twitter, or look for photos on All the Best Portfolio.
Ciao,
Ronda

15 comments:

Diane Dorrans Saeks said...

Hi Ronda-


Safe travels.
You are probably at Venice airport now, waiting for your water taxi.

I look forward to being in touch when you return to your office. Want to chat.

cheers, DIANE
www.thestylesaloniste.com

ALL THE BEST said...

Hi Diane,
I am off to bed...I have to be up at 3:00 am to catch my flight.

I too look forward to catching up with you!
All the best,
Ronda

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Enjoy your visit to this breathtaking city...Janell

ALL THE BEST said...

Thanks Janell! Can't wait!!!

pve design said...

Have a wonderful time. I do hope you will have time for a Gondola ride for me, one of my favorite spots and I adore the Peggy Guggenheim Museum.
Enjoy the Design Leadership Summit.
pve

Karena said...

Ronda have a great time, you will have so much t add!

I Will have a facsinating interview up on my site tomorrow, come visit.

Karena
Art by Karena

My Dog-Eared Pages said...

Wow! What a fantastic event and in such a wonderful place. More great travels. All best!

TSL said...

Best wishes, safe travels, can't wait for your next post.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Truly a magnificent event in one of the worlds most picturesque cities. Such a privileged and an honor to speak. 'Stuff' memories are made of.

Congrat's Ronda & safe travels ~

Susan Dench said...

Have a fabulous trip, Ronda - safe travels!

Jenny said...

How wonderful for you to travel to such a beautiful place. Good luck with your speaking engagement.

kelley@thehiddenlist.com said...

Ronda - Your life is so exciting! I'm so envious of all of your travels! Can't wait to meet you here in Dallas at the end of the month! Be safe!

helen tilston said...

If you have a chance try and have lunch or dinner at Antica Locanda Montin 1147 Dorsudoro tel 041 522 7171
Zattera stop on vaporetto
It is my favourite restaurant in VCe and a well kept secret - it is a garden restaurant beneath a canopy of vines...it has been frequented by many stars including Peggy Gugenheim

Angela said...

Ronda, is there any way that we can follow what's going on at the seminars? Sounds so interesting, but would love to know what's going on there!

Angela

Meander said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like you had loads of fun. It truly is one of the most inspiring places on earth!