Saturday, September 6

Shopping on Saturday

Two of my favorite 1stdibs sellers are Isibelle Comer and Audrey Adams. Not only are they super nice, but also have great style and taste. I am, without question, a chandelier and sconce girl and their lighting options are fantastic. Just look at these lovely finds, especially the Bakelite phone—LOVE it!

Bakelite two tone telephone
American 1920's-1930's
$525

Metal and crystal sconces
Continental 1940's
$750

Gilded five arm Italian sconce
Italian 1950's-60's
$1,475

Victorian Palm Leaf Frame
American 1900
$775

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That phone is soooooo cool!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

OH! I wish I had a phone line -I would LOVE that phone!

Anonymous said...

Great finds!!!!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Cool phone!

I'm updating your blog address in my links (oops, finally!) and thought I'd come by with my new address so we can both get ourselves up to date!

http://theinspiredroom.net

Best,
Melissa

Visual Vamp said...

Lovely stuff! What did you buy?

rebecca said...

That phone is GREAT! Love it! :) I just realized that you linked to my bloggie, THANK YOU! I'm so honored! I just love your blog! Was reading down the list and there I was, haha!

Mary-Laure said...

I really like that old phone, so retro!

Just a Girl in a Port said...

Fabulous phone!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy to be on your blog. Loved the Jonathan Adler story. Can't wait to buy the glass house.
Audrey Adams