Tuesday, November 16

Green Interior Design by Lori Dennis


I am so excited about the lovely Lori Dennis' new book Green Interior Design. Lori's desire to be part of the solution to waste and pollution in the interior design and construction fields led her to write a wonderful "manual" for anyone wishing to create green interiors.

Every aspect of residential interior design–furniture and accessories, window treatments, fabrics, surface materials, appliances and plumbing fixtures, plants, and more–is discussed from a green perspective in terms of both avoiding pollution and protecting the occupants’ health.

I just adore Lori and her commitment to the environment. I am also very honored that my thoughts on Lori and her brilliant book are included on the back cover. Thank you Lori!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

This is such an important and relevant topic now in interior design - I love green design and will look forward to seeing this book - thanks for sharing Rhonda!!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Wonderful!

Thank you.. I will looking for it!

If you have some time, please go take a look at my new post today. Thank you!


Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Kati Curtis said...

We are so thrilled to be in this book! What a great vehicle to show the world sustainable design can be sophisticated too!

Kimberly Grigg said...

Thanks so much for sharing this post on green design! I am passionate about promoting this movement in my geographical area! I recently had one of my green designs featured on hgtv.com, and I was soooo proud to be associated with such a worthwhile effort to protect the environment... even in the realm of interior design!