Saturday, November 27

Shopping on Saturday: The Loaded Trunk


I love shopping online year round, but at this time of year I appreciate it even more. Don't get my wrong, I do enjoy a bit of the holiday hustle and bustle. Yet, on a cold snowy day, few things beat curling up by the fire with a laptop and shopping for those on your list.

If you have yet to shop The Loaded Trunk, an online shop that stocks global goodies, you are in for a treat. Here are just a few of my favorite items:

Wood, Sterling and Shell Serving Spoon from Bali
Pewter Crocodile Stapler from Thailand
Bangle Bracelets
Earrings from Istanbul
Hammered Bronze Gold Leaf Bowl

3 comments:

mary said...

Thanks for pointing me to this wonderfully diverse website. I will be returning to the site often, if not for shopping, then for inspiration.

Karena said...

Ronda, The Loaded Trunk is right here in Kansas City. I adore Roni, she finds treasures all over the world!

Do Come and Enter my giveaway from Fifi Flowers!
xoxo

Karena
Art by Karena

Lisa Porter said...

Ronda,
These items are so wonderful! That stack of bangles, my mother would LOVE! I have started a column at TLPC highlighting the gift guides and wish lists of my stylish blogger friends. I have added you to the list so that my readers can see all the nifty gals like you that I blog with!
Hope your holiday season is going well.
xo Lisa