Monday, January 17

The French Love Michael Devine Fabrics



A much deserved congratulations to my friend, fabric designer, Michael Devine. The French edition of Elle Decoration has named Michael’s fabrics as one of their favorites in their Best of the International issue.

The hand printed linen fabrics are now available in France. If you are in Paris this week for Maison&Objet and/or Paris Deco Off, you can see Michael’s fabrics at Holland & Sherry 17 rue de l'Echaude paris 6. I will be stopping by the showroom!

8 comments:

The Devoted Classicist said...

All the fabrics are especially good looking, with the printing on linen being a great advantage.

designchic said...

I'm obsessed with his new "Dottie" fabric...the perfect statement piece!!

The Antiques Diva said...

My old 'hood! I lived on the corner of rue de L'Echaude and Rue de Seine and have spent many an hour in Holland & Sherry. Great great shopping are in the area - take some time to enjoy Rue Jacob! Great antiques, my favorite Caspari shop, even a Laduree.
I'm missing Maison Objet this year - however will be in Paris both Feb & March in case you are - let me know to see if our paths cross!

colette said...

we're fans too! how lovely. Colette

quintessence said...

Congratulations to Michael - well deserved. I love his graphic fabrics - they are modern classics!

Gwen Driscoll said...

Well deserved. Just beautiful fabrics. Hope you are well.

DecRenew Interiors said...

Gorgeous!!

Dagmarette said...

Congrats to Michael! What an accomplishment and what beautiful and bold colors and patterns. J'adore.

Check out The Finishing School
www.thefinishing-school.com