Tuesday, September 18

Studio Annetta & ELLE Decor




I wanted to extend a sincere thank you to the many of you who read All the Best each day and a very special thank you to fellow blogger Suzy of Studio Annetta. I was thrilled to learn that Suzy had sent a letter to ELLE Decor naming my blog as one of her favorites.

All the Best began innocently enough as a quest for the best champagne and blogging seemed like a great way to document my findings. I was shocked the first time someone left a comment! I had no idea that anyone other than my family was reading my blog.

Of course the recognition is personally gratifying, but the best part by far is the daily interaction with readers. Each day the number of visits to my blog continues to surprises me. I love all interesting comments and the kind emails that I continue to receive. Thank you!

12 comments:

Anna Spiro said...

Oh my Ronda - I can't believe that my site too was listed by Suzy! Oh my, oh my! I must post a thank you too - do you mind if I post this too Ronda!! Thank you Suzy! BTW Ronda - I LOVE your new look! Sorry I haven't been visiting over the last week or so - I've be flat strap!!
X
Anna

ALL THE BEST said...

Of course Anna!!

cotedetexas said...

Ronda - congratulations! And you're listed with such good company too - keep up the great work~!!!



JONI

Suzy said...

Rhonda it was my pleasure - I have really enjoyed reading your blogs and like you have been so surprised by the comments I've recieved on mine. Its been such an enjoyable experience being able to record and share my inspirations, and 'meeting' so many like minded people.

Sarah Dennis said...

This is so fantastic! Now all the Elle Decor readers will know that "ALL THE BEST" is truly the best!

Style Court said...

Congrats Ronda!

ALL THE BEST said...

Thank you for all of the kind comments!!!

72 and sunny said...

way to go you guys!! yay. all really well deserved. the gal has great taste!

katiedid said...

Ronda, you truly are one of the best, and one of the blogs I never miss. It is always inspring and interesting, AND fresh! Congrats. You deserve it.

ALL THE BEST said...

Thank you beachbungalow8 and Katie! I think you both have pretty fantastic blogs too!

perfect bound said...

This post reminds me of the one over at Style Me Pretty today describing the Abby's reaction to having her blog mentioned on the Martha Stewart Show. I'm so happy for both of you! Congrats!

franki durbin said...

Oh how fabulous! Nice company to find yourself in! Congrats!