Tuesday, December 11

My Favorite Things - Schuyler Samperton

One of my favorite people that I profiled this past year was Los Angeles-based designer Schuyler Samperton. Just like the interiors she designs, Schuyler is a warm, friendly and lovely person. My favorite recommendation from Schuyler is Jergens self tanner - great for stocking stuffers!



Here are a few of Schuyler's favorite things:

Favorite movie:
Goodfellas
Favorite song:
Jumpin' Jack Flash by the Rolling Stones
Favorite season:
Fall
Favorite city:
Rome
Favorite food:
Baskin & Robbins' chocolate chip ice cream
Favorite actor:
Cate Blanchett
Favorite memory:
Everything about being at Heron Cove in Jamaica

Beautiful Heron Cove Jamaica

6 comments:

Melissa C Morris said...

thanks for your comment and for the link! i've added your site to my bloglines and will definitely be checking back in. cheers!

Laura said...

Love the bookshelf with the coral. I will always love coral, even if it's "in" or "out"!

Anonymous said...

Schuyler's apartment is still one of my very favorites.

ALL THE BEST said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog Mel...I'll be sure to visit yours often as well.
All best,
Ronda

ALL THE BEST said...

I agree Laura!!

Me too Anne!

Style Court said...

Ronda, you know she's one of my absolute favorites. Her apartment is something I look at almost daily. So thanks for this.