Saturday, December 15

Shopping on Saturday

I am a self-confessed book junkie. My list is always growing and consequently never ending. I could easily and happily fill an entire house and blog with nothing but books (magazines too for that matter). One of my fondest memories as a child is going to the library and having free reign to lose myself among the old, dusty literature.

This year my Christmas list consists only of books. Here are just a few I hope to add to my personal library.

The Well- Lived Life by Dominique Browning

Robert Indiana by Nathan Kernan

Let Me In by Mario Testino

Palm Springs Style by Aline Coquelle

The Carlyle Assouline Books

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

all GREAT titles.
jc

Unknown said...

THE CARLYLE looks like it will be a great book. I am looking forward to that one. Hope it is out for Christmas.

Laura said...

The Well-Lived Life is wonderful--probably more so now that H and G is finished :(

ALL THE BEST said...

I agree Laura :(

Me too Patricia!!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

oooh, I do so want to hear which ones you think are absolutely indispensable!

Pigtown*Design said...

I love books, too!!! I am now in the stacking phase since i've run out of bookshelf space.

ALL THE BEST said...

Me too fairfax!

ALL THE BEST said...

Maryam I'll let you know. Right now The Well Lived Life is near the top!

cotedetexas said...

That's a nice diverse list! The Carlye sparks my interest. Never heard of that one!

Joni

ALL THE BEST said...

Thanks Joni! Can't wait to see The Carlyle too...it sparked my interest as well.