Sunday, March 28

Happy Birthday One Kings Lane


It was one year ago this week that Susan Feldman and Alison Gelb Pincus launched One Kings Lane, a private online sales destination specializing in designer decor, furniture, accessories and gifts. Members have access to limited quantities of high-end designer goods at up to 70% off. One Kings Lane carries only the best of best – such as John Robshaw, Missoni, Vera Wang and Wedgewood to name a few – at affordable prices.

For Susan, a former fashion sales executive, and Alison whose background is in digital media, One Kings Lane is a perfect blending of their love for home decor and their combined experiences in retail, apparel and the online world.


On Thursday Susan, Alison, Scot Meacham Wood and Alexis Traina hosted a lovely party welcoming me to San Francisco. Thank you all for such an amazing evening. The bagpipes were a wonderfully thoughtful touch. You can see photos from the party here.

8 comments:

Anne said...

Love the bagpiper.

Amanda Teal said...

The party looks divine! What fun having a bagpiper! Would love to come hear you speak the next time you are in town...I'm just over the bridge in Marin (10 minutes away!)

xx Amanda

Sharon Brown said...

One of my favorite things about OKL is that beautiful yellow lab on the sign in page of their site. I love that dog!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to OKL! Happy 5th Birthday to my first born tomorrow who is 1/4th Scottish...love the bagpiper!!

Diane Dorrans Saeks said...

Hi Ronda-

So happy to meet you in San Francisco--on such a wonderful evening.

I must say--I was at first surprised and somewhat puzzled to see the bagpiper in this very upper-upper and very quiet neighborhood (close to Danielle Steel's residence). I arrived at Washington Street (three blocks from where I live) and I wondered what the neighbors would think of this handsome fellow piping loudly in the garden.
It was only later, when the bagpiper arrived at the party--that I clicked on the Scottish connection.

Such a great and attractive and accomplished and talented group turned out for you.

Be sure to send me a note when you return this summer.

cheers, DIANE
www.thestylesaloniste.com

TSL said...

How fabulous!

Karena said...

Ronda, I know everyone was so happy to have you there!

Karena
Art by Karena

Art Giveaway is now up on my site, come join in!

Rosie Campbell said...

I just wanted you to know that I have really been enjoying your blog for the past few months. I am so glad to have found you!