Saturday, January 12

Shopping on Saturday




The gracious Michael Devine and my morning cup of coffee are the inspiration for Shopping on Saturday. For Christmas Michael sent me a tin of MarieBelle Honduran coffee. This is the first time I’ve had a cup since retuning from the States and it’s delicious!

Since 2000, MarieBelle New York has been pleasing fans with their delightful collection of delicate, luxurious chocolates, confections, hot chocolate, coffees and teas. MarieBelle's signature line of chocolates combines the finest chocolate with skilled artisan techniques to create edible works of art, simply delightful!

11 comments:

pve design said...

As an artist and chocolate lover-
chocolate, edible art, how inspiring~
too pretty to eat!

blah said...

oh that lady in a skirt on the chocolate is sooo cute! I don't think I could eat her!

cassandra said...

i absolutely love mariebelle hot chocolate - and i love the packaging so much that i have a few tins i the back of my cupboards that i just can't seem to throw away! i had no idea they sold coffee though... i'll have to try it!

ALL THE BEST said...

I thought the same thing all things bright and beautiful!!

I love the tins too coco+kelley.

You are right Patricia...it's such a great combination!!! Yummy!

Unknown said...

Yummmmm

Anna Spiro said...

Pretty & Yummy all in one - got to love that!
XO
Anna

Angie said...

I love MarieBelle chocolates. I can actually get them in a little shop near here (Erie, CO)...so I pick up a little box everytime I'm there. By the way, I love your blog.

ALL THE BEST said...

Thanks Angie!

Brilliant Asylum said...

MarieBelle has been winning the packaging awards. Well deserved!

Suzy said...

Lucky girl...I love their hot chocolate..but its only available here seasonally.

LittleDoodles said...

The chocolates look beautiful( as well as delicious)...I didn't realise chocolate could be chic!