Saturday, May 2

Social Diary in New York Day Two

Ronda, James Andrew, Amanda Nisbet

The amazing Amanda Nisbet hosted the party of all parties last night. Today is Amanda's birthday and yet she was kind enough to host a cocktail party in my honor. Truly, it was one of the best nights ever. Not only was the company stellar, it was fun with a capital F. As the night went on the sillier we all became and ended the night with a pizza party on the floor. Thank you Amanda for a most memorable night.

Michael Devine, Benjamin Bradley of Bradley Thiergartner, Amanda Niset

Thomas Burak, my darling husband Chris Carman, the talented artist Scott McBee

The fabulous Marcia Sherrill, Ronda and the ever stylish Amy Lau

Me and the Mister

Happy Birthday Amanda

The talented and adorable Christopher Spitzmiller

Pizza! Me, Michael, Anne Patterson, Tobi Fairley and Thomas

Group hug...

Time to lie down...

Not wanting the party to end we moved it back to our fab hotel room that I am reviewing for Mr & Mrs Smith. Look at this bathroom...party in the bathtub!

19 comments:

CashmereLibrarian said...

I love your dress!

ALL THE BEST said...

Thank you! I bought it the day before the party. You can't come to NYC and not shop!

Kwana said...

What a wonderful night. You look fabulous.

The Devine Life said...

Oh my - it was TOO MUCH FUN- what a howl.

Karena said...

Oh, yes the dress is inspiring a painting!The birthday cake is also adorable!

ALL THE BEST said...

Karena I know you would come up with something fabulous!

ALL THE BEST said...

Awwwwwwww thank you Kwana!
xoxo

Michelle Spencer said...

You look good. Your not supposed to be in New York without me.

ALL THE BEST said...

I know Michelle!!! I miss my best friend and sister!!
xoxo

Nel said...

Is that the Luke Pontifell of Thornwillow Press -- the most amazing engraved stationery and custom bookbinding. All are 'the best' for sure! You must cover his operation. I have a shop in Montecito and my clients salivate over his work!

And, you would look really great in all the Trina Turk clothes. I believe she has a shop in Houston.

Nancy Corradini

cotedetexas said...

You look fab-u-lous! That dress fits you so well!!! Vavavavoom!!!!! too cute, my dear.

Brillante Interiors said...

Pucci? (or not Pucci) that dress looks faboulous on you!
What a party.

ALL THE BEST said...

Hi Nel,
Yes, that is Luke Pontifell of Thornwillow Press! He is just wonderful, and so very nice. Luke and I are working on his All the Best profile to be posted very soon!

ALL THE BEST said...

Thanks Joni!!! My husband picked out this dress! I LOVE it! Pretty cool huh?!?!

Brilliant Asylum said...

The cake, the clothes, the company all look fantastic. How fun.

royal creme said...

I love that you took a photo in the bathroom. It certainly seems that some of the partying should have taken place there...champagne glass mandatory.

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

Party ! Party! That is the kind of trips I like.

Easy and Elegant Life said...

Now that was a party! You had only to roll back the rugs, crank up the Victrola and dance away the dawn!

Work.... it can really wear you down, can't it?

Looking forward to more.

Thea said...

I love your dress too and I want that bathroom! I have just discovered your blog; it's wonderful!