Thursday, February 26

St James's Hotel & Club - London

Sorry for the delay in posting the past few days. I have been traveling with my family, making posting each day a bit more difficult. I have spent the better part of the week catching up with my sisters, laughing and enjoying spa treatments.

My first review for Mr & Mrs Smith is now on their website. You can read all about our stay at the wonderful St James's Hotel & Club in London. The next Mr & Mrs Smith 'BlackSmith' card giveaway is on Monday. To enter send an email to [bestsmithhotels@googlemail.com] subject line: 'giveaway'


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ronda this is so well written. Makes me want to go to London.

ALL THE BEST said...

Thanks Anne! We had a great time.

Leciawp said...

Looks like you had a great trip! Welcome home.

Karena said...

Ronda, Fabulous trip and posting of the details, love it!

Anonymous said...

Great review and very chic!

jae said...

I'm off to read it now, but I already know it will feel like the travel bug has just bit a little harder! I'm hoping to spend some time this weekend reading and learning more about all your tastemakers, too!

pve design said...

Ah, this reminds me of when I would travel to London and stayed at a different spot each visit to experience anew. Great review Ronda!
atta girl.
cheerio.
pve

Laura said...

Oh my lord this bed is to die for!

Renée Finberg said...

i see you have made some changes, this blog is OUTSTANDING!

very beautiful.

xx's

ALL THE BEST said...

Thank you Renee!!!
xoxo

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

I love the entrance of the hotel. It looks like a cool place to stay!