Friday, January 26

Eric Prokesh






I love Dallas decorator Eric Prokesh. His fantastic home has been featured in Southern Accents magazine and books. His use of color is just incredible!

"I wanted the colors [in my home] to be clear and confident," says Prokesh. "Rather than buy period paintings, I decided to let the walls add color." The effect manages to be simultaneously classic and bracingly fresh.

I will try to find more information on the talanted Eric Prokesh, as I am enamoured with his refined yet flamboyant style.

Source:
Interior design by Eric Prokesh, 214/520-0946
Southern Accents

11 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

ATB- What gorgeous rooms! I'm not familiar with Prokesh- will need to keep my eyes open for his work in future publications. Love his use of such vivid and clear colors.

design dna said...

i LOVE the bedroom at the bottom!! love the color, love the rug, LOVE the dainty desk.

claudia said...

Does it happen to mention what those colors are? I would love to get my hands on those blues!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

I've never heard of this designer but LOVE his work! The color is just GORGEAUS and so bold! Robins egg blue remains one of my favorite colors....i love pairing it with the curtains of the same color with no print or pattern - and how could you go wrong with that beautiful furniture!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

OMG-So, so beautiful!!!! so elegant and effortless. Damn, why can't I do that?:-)

a. said...

Oh those blue walls are heavenly!!!

design dna said...

oooh! thanks for the good desk pix. i really love it!

Anna Spiro said...

Oh wow, these images are amazing - pardon the pun but they are Absolutely Beautiful!!

drey said...

ooohlove the luxurious drapes and the restraint designing! rather than an overflow, he's reallly been quite restrained... yet ultimately sexy! hmmmmmm i love it!!!!

Elizabeth H. said...

Love the blue walls.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of the kind words. It is really encouraging to have such positive feedback. Anyone who would like to look at more of my work is welcome to check-out my web-page-ericprokesh.com