Thursday, March 27

Musing: My Current Obsessions

My current obsessions are, but not limited to, art walls, wallpaper and benches. I have at least 15 wallpaper samples coming to me in the post! Oh it will be fun and torturous to narrow it down to a winner. What are your current obsessions?

Jonathan Adler

Tom Scheerer

Michael de Santis Silver Leaf Metal Upholstered Benches (
American 1960s) from Eric Appel
Re-Issue "X" Leg Bench in Chocolate Zebra
 (American Contemporary) from Paris Underground
Ebonized X-frame Bench
 (France
 1930) from Bermingham and Co
T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings X-Base Bench
 (USA 1950) from 20th Century Interiors

16 comments:

pve design said...

de-cluttering
birds
spring
hermes garden tote :)
simon pearce glass
linens
~
patricia

ALL THE BEST said...

Very lovely Patricia! Just the things to inspire spring cleaning.

Anonymous said...

The original Tulip table!

ALL THE BEST said...

Anne a Sarrinen table is on my list too!

The Peak of Chic said...

I agree- wallpaper. Always has been my passion; always will be!

ALL THE BEST said...

I love the way wallpaper transforms a room and gives it a sung and cozy feeling!

Mrs. Blandings said...

Beds! I must do something to our poor wreck of a room.

Red River Interiors,LLC said...

I'm going back to my roots...love decorating with natural fabrics and materials. Love recycled copper tables,silver accessories,natural wood. Plaster walls and wallpaper are great together... Fay

Style Court said...

Ronda, like you, gallery-style art walls :)

Ann said...

I am currently obsessing about walls and green home decors. Hmmm...I just want a lovely and peaceful abode. And Jonathan Adler is a fave of mine, a master designer.

New York Muhtari said...

I am obsessed buying original art. I have a one bedroom apt and I have 29 art work ... seombody should stop me :-)) or not...

blah said...

black and white vintage photos :-)

Pink Wallpaper said...

that is so funny...i have been eyeing those X benches a lot lately...and wallpaper is always an obbession of mine!

katiedid said...

I too need a bench, settee, something for the end of my bed.
Paint for my daughter's Room, Powder Room, and Guest Room. Draperies for, well, everywhere. Arm chairs for my Family Room. Pillows for my Family Room sofa. Is this enough? Because I have lots more! LOL:)

ali said...

I love that x-base bench. Thank you!

perfect bound said...

mirrors. i am noticing them more and more in magazines.